Pacific Appliance Repair Service
Appliance Specialists Co.
Appliance Specialists Co. provides Pacific, Washington with prompt appliance repair service when you need it the most! Our Qualified and Experienced Appliance Repair Technicians will have your appliance repaired properly and will even provide you with some useful tips to help keep your valuable appliance working efficiently and at it's best!
We service and repair all major brands of appliances in your home!
Why choose us?We work diligently to ensure that you, as our customer get the best service possible. We offer;
• 90 day Labor Warranty for your appliance.
• 90 day to One Year Parts Warranty, depending on the manufacturers own parts warranties. No more throwing good money after bad repairs.
One step beyond basic appliance repair...If your appliance is not worth repair or has built in obsolescence, we will tell you up front! You will be provided information as to what your options are, and brands we recommend to help you make an informed decision.
Our qualified technician will complete an inspection of your other appliances and provide tips and information so you can prevent unnecessary and costly repairs in the future.
Helpful information is also provided on what you can do to prevent water damage from your appliances, and how you can prevent power surges from damaging your appliances.
- Best company I have ever used. I had a problem with my Sub-Zero Refrigerator, called Norm, who walked me through some things to check, diagnosed the problem over the phone, and was out here and had it repaired within 2 hours! Then he spent another hour of his own time showing me how to maintain all my appliances and advised me on what brand, and what stores I should be looking at, when I go to replace my dishwasher next month. When I find a company with this quality of service in this day and age, it amazes me. Thanks Norm.
Linda M. - Auburn
Call them. They are honest, straight forward and quick.Bill T. - Auburn
- I called this company because my 2 yr old Whirlpool Dryer wasn't heating. I talked to a technician in the office who literally fixed it over the phone, no charge! They have got my business from now on!!!!
Tommy J. - Kent
- I don't write reviews, but I was on my computer within 10 minutes of the technician leaving my house after an emergency repair on my dishwasher that was flooding. Appliance Specialists sent our Robert, who fixed the leak almost immediately, and then proceeded to go over the whole dishwasher to make sure there was nothing else that I needed to worry about. Well there was another major repair that would have broken completely within the next few months, and on his advice I went to Lowe's and bought a new Kitchen Aid. And he just charged me the 65.00 service fee. I am pretty certain that any other company would have repaired the leak, charged me full price, and moved on. The advice Robert gave me on my other appliances was incredible. He showed me my refrigerator condenser that had a thick blanket of lint that is supposed to be cleaned once a year, (and my refrigerator is 6 years old, never cleaned, I never knew about it). Great Job, great technician!
Bob G. - Bonney Lake
- You have heard of companies that go the extra mile, well this company goes several miles beyond them. Not only did they fix my Kitchen Aid Refrigerator the same day that I called them, they also checked my other appliances for me and recommended several things I needed to do to prevent some major repairs. I have a 2 year old Lg washer and dryer on the second floor of my house. The repairman recommended that I replace the hot and cold fill hoses with stainless steel fill hoses that had hose screen washers in them. He explained that the vinyl or rubber fill hoses that come with the machine can break at a young age, or cause a water fill valve to jam open if the hoses don't have screens. I was a little unsure whether to replace the hoses since they were only two years old, but went ahead with his recommendation. I was watching when he pulled the washer out to get to the hoses, and wow, one of the hoses had a 3 inch balloon in the hose, it was ready to burst and actually did when he unscrewed the hoses. I am so happy I called these guys, the damage that broken hose could have caused if I had been asleep or at work when it burst would have been a nightmare.
MaryAnne - Gig Harbor
- The service response was great. I called at 8:20 a.m. and the repair man was calling to say he was on his way within three hours! The repair man was knowledgeable, quick, efficient, courteous and did some "appliance education" while he was doing the repair, giving me valuable tips on regular maintenance that will save me repair grief down the road. Even though this was an unexpected expense, the charges were very reasonable.. Improvements: None. You folks offer a good service at a reasonable cost, and are accomodating when it comes to scheduling around customers needs..
Thanks! And keep up the good work! I will use your service again, should the need arise.. !
- Search no more for an honest - knowledgeable - trustworthy and very reasonably priced Appliance Repair Company. The owner, Norm and his assistant Eric were in and out quickly, repairing my older, leaking and troublesome refrigerator. The owner Norm, also sat down and explained everything, answered my questions and also offered additional information about my other kitchen appliances and what to look for whenever I needed to replace appliances. He has been in business for nearly 30 years and in the 28 years I have owned my home, I have NEVER felt more confident and pleased with the service, price and professionalism of a home repair company.
Seriously !! Call them !! You will not regret it and like me....will never use another company..Linda B.
Federal Way, WA
Appliances We Service and Repair✔ Washers & Dryers
✔ Ovens & Ranges
✔ Microwave Ovens
We Service all makes and models
- General Electric
- Jenn Air
- Kitchen Aid
- Magic Chef
- Speed Queen
- Sub Zero
- Tappan Thermador
- Waste King